Many of us start out with high hopes at the beginning of our careers and then fall prey to the myths of happiness at work. Working longer and harder can easily lead to burn out. We soon learn that achievement and financial success do not always lead to happiness.
This book will provide readers will show how to:
- Find purpose and meaning and motivation in work
- Play to their strengths to increase happiness
- Navigate natural changes that occur during life’s transition stages
- Understand why money doesn’t buy lasting happiness
- Develop flexibility to future proof against the changing nature of careers.
About the Author
Julia Menaul has been running her own executive coaching and supervision practice, Spark Coaching and Training since 2001.She uses her previous experience of being a manager within the public, private and not for profit sectors. She is an Accredited Master Executive Coach and works with all types of employees. Julia has coached hundreds of people in the workplace and works holistically with clients to create better balance so that they can find a greater sense of satisfaction in work that is also adaptable and flexible enough to change as careers evolve over the course of a lifetime.