This book is for anyone who has ever tried to manage people’s performance and is convinced there must be a better way.
It provides managers and leaders at all levels with a practical take on how to create and embed a high performance culture through day-to-day strategies and techniques that really work.
Read this book to discover:
- The truth about performance management in todays organisations
- What really motivates people to do their best work
- How to create and embed a high performance culture
- What techniques and strategies genuinely achieve better performance
- How to ditch painful performance management and replace it with Savvy Conversations