This eBook describes the process of managing the project schedule. Most project management software programs will help you with managing the time line of the project schedule but they are no substitute for being able to identify activities, sequence them and estimate the time and resources required to complete them.
You will learn:
- The six steps required to manage a project schedule
- How to draw a network diagram
- The principle of rolling wave planning
- How to estimate the resources and duration of your project
- The principles of float and resource levelling