Globally, there are more than print 600,000 magazines in circulation and countless more on-line publications, blogs and forums. They are all hungry for material. This e-book will ensure that it is YOUR press release that provides the material these websites and magazines need.
The Upside Down Guide to Writing for the Press will help you understand:
- The mechanics of writing a successful press release or article.
- How to ensure that your copy is relevant and newsworthy.
- How professionals check they have included all of the salient facts.
- Different types of press release; plus written examples.
- How to stay on the right side of editors and journalists.
- Which language traps to beware of!
- How writing effectively helps improve web content.
This book may not turn you into an award-winning journalist. But, follow its rules and it will help achieve better and more extensive coverage for your press releases.