Authentic Networking is not your average networking book. Instead of just pumping you with general technique, it guides you towards finding your natural networking style. On top of that, it challenges you to develop yourself as a person and a networker, towards more succes on every front.
Authentic implies that what you see on the outside, is the same as what’s on the inside. You won’t be learning to put up a front. However, the same techniques are used to build communications about who you really are. It’s like an open kitchen: people can see that you actually ARE who you say you are, that you DO what you say you do.
Based on the most successful literature and years of experience as an entrepreneur in different areas, this book is the essential start of a rewarding and sustainable career in any field.
- Learn about and make use of the Laws of Networking, that are at play in every group and interaction.
- Find out about your personality style and how to approach different types of people.
- Finetune your goals, and learn to separate Planning from Vision.
- Define your Product and Pitch, so you always communicate well.
- Practice your networking skills with an array of exercises aimed at honing your conversational and group impact.
- Receive a list of Do’s and Don’ts straight from the masters of networking.