This book presents the fundamentals, the role and functioning of financial markets and financial institutions. The main goal is to allow a mastery of the fundamentals of market finance and its impacts.You will be able to:
- Describe the types, components, and players of financial markets
- Identify and define the key characteristics of financial instruments
- Evaluate the different ways in which financial instruments can address risks
- Understand the impact of credit risks on financial markets
- Understand how and why financial markets are regulated
About the Author
Franklin is an inspirational leader with a passion for excellence. As well as holding senior executive positions in international companies and institutions, he inspires caring organizations and professionals to find and realize their full potential effectively, through the design and implementation of bespoke, high value-adding strategies for clients in record time. Franklin will help you to develop and implement relevant, effective, practical, and personalized solutions that will allow you to stand out in our increasingly turbulent, complex, chaotic, and ever so demanding global market.