This eBook describes the various types of interview question that you can expect to be asked and gives you detailed guidelines for answering them.
You will learn:
- The three fundamental things that you must convince the interviewer about if you want the job.
- How to categorize questions in a way that ensures your answer ticks the right box.
- The key behaviors you need to impress the interviewer, including how to deal with disagreement.
- Why you need to pay particular attention to questions about your self-image.
- What questions to ask the interviewer to demonstrate that you understand the issues and responsibilities you will face in the role.