Alison’s inspiring workshops and coaching in Presentation Training have been enjoyed for a decade by the likes of Shell, Kaspersky, JP Morgan and many more.
Her background includes directing two theatre schools, working for Turkish Radio and Television, including training Presenters for the...
If you’re a technical expert, whether in Finance, IT or Engineering, you’ll find you’re increasingly called upon to persuade Senior Management, peers, customers and a multitude of other groups.
Techie Talks will give you the tools to take complex information and quickly mould it to any audience and situation so that you maximise your influence and credibility with compelling presentation skills.
In addition, you’ll learn how to control your nerves, grabbing – and keeping – everyone’s attention.
While the audience will endure the presentation skills of others, yours will ignite the room.
Along the way, there are free videos and downloads to make the process easy for you to comfortably convey a clear and powerful message. Download Techie Talks to get started!
Those with the know-how in Technology, Finance and Engineering have realised that their knowledge can only be communicated if they engage with their audiences, and not with a data onslaught. Techie Talks is aimed at taking the pain out of presenting and keeping your audience engaged while your credibility and power to persuade is seriously enhanced.
This guide will cover:
- Physical and mental preparation that doesn’t mean an hour of mediation and a gym membership;
- How to make your message match your audience without surveying each and every one of them;
- Speedy and efficient structuring of your material - no need to lock yourself in a room for 2 hours;
- The principles of delivering with impact without having to be ‘act’.
- How to make the most of the opportunities that a presentation brings - painlessly.