Good habits can be the foundation for a successful life. It can improve your mood and help you achieve more.
In this track, we look at the psychology behind habits, how they form, and the role of the conscious and unconscious mind.
Habits themselves consist of small actions and decisions that you consistently repeat. The culmination of many of these small decisions and actions can significantly impact your professional and personal life.
Understand and master habits to improve your personal and professional life.
- Learn how good and bad habits affect a person’s happiness and success
- Learn the 3 stages involved in habits and habit forming
- Learn what’s involved in recognizing the cue, or trigger, for your habits
- Learn the most effective way to form new habits
- Anybody who is interested in self-improvement. It’s aimed at people who have any number of bad habits they’d like to replace, but don’t know where to start.