Search results for “author:"Güler Aras"”
Page 1 of about 15 results
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part II and a health authority.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part I Some authors, notably Milton Friedman (1962), would strongly deny that a business has a fiduciary responsibility to any group but the firm’s stockholders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part III In most organisations this legitimate power derived from a person’s status and position in the organisation, which carries with it delegated authority.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Aras G. & Crowther D. (2009); Corporate Social Responsibility: a broader view of corporate governance; in G. Aras & D.
- Organisational Myths – Volume 1 ORGANISATIONAL MYTHS – VOLUME 1 44 Author biogrAphy AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY Since graduating in biochemistry from Oxford University, the author has gained broad ranging experience at senior level in the