Search results for “author:"David Crowther"”
Page 1 of about 15 results
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part I David Crowther & Kıymet Caliyurt, Cambridge Scholars Press. Aras G & Crowther D (2008); The social obligation of corporations; Journal of Knowledge Globalisation 1 (1), 43–59 Carroll, AB (1979).
- Corporate Social Responsibility In most organisations this legitimate power derived from a person’s status and position in the organisation, which carries with it delegated authority.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part II and a health authority.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Part III • Reward power – if a person is able to give or withhold rewards from another (e.g. the giving or not giving of a performance related bonus) then this gives the person with the authority to grant
- Corporate Governance and International Business and a health authority.