Users who viewed this item also viewed
Audiobook: The Guide to Project Management
Coaching og mentorskap
Managing the Project Budget Project Skills
Audiobook: How to be successful, despite yourself Don’t Kill Your Hamster!
Audiobook: Become the leader you are
Audiobook: How to Overcome Procrastination
Audiobook: Management Basics
Audiobook: Setting Vision And Defining Goals
About the book
This audiobook will help you to identify the appropriate project management process to apply at any point in your own project. You will learn what each of the process groups consists of and the processes you need to perform within each group during your project.
You will learn:
- How projects can be divided into processes and how this affects the way the project is managed.
- How the initiation process answers the questions ‘what is this project trying to achieve and why?’
- Why accurate estimates are an essential part of the planning process and how these estimates are arrived at.
- How the monitoring and controlling processes work to either change the plan or alter the way it is being executed.
- Why it is essential to have agreed change control processes in place to prevent improvised changes from creating confusion.