Users who viewed this item also viewed
Audiobook: The Guide to Project Management
Audiobook: Become the leader you are
Audiobook: Thinking Skills Using Your Brain in the Information Age
Audiobook: 33 Steps to Great Presentations
Audiobook: Dealing With Difficult People
Audiobook: Creating Team Excellence
Audiobook: How to Overcome Procrastination
About the book
This audiobook will help you to identify the appropriate project management process to apply at any point in your own project. You will learn what each of the process groups consists of and the processes you need to perform within each group during your project.
You will learn:
- How projects can be divided into processes and how this affects the way the project is managed.
- How the initiation process answers the questions ‘what is this project trying to achieve and why?’
- Why accurate estimates are an essential part of the planning process and how these estimates are arrived at.
- How the monitoring and controlling processes work to either change the plan or alter the way it is being executed.
- Why it is essential to have agreed change control processes in place to prevent improvised changes from creating confusion.