Bookboon Expert Talks are episodes of 15 to 60 minutes. Their content varies from interviews to discussions and monologues aimed at listeners who want to delve deeper into business trends. These Talks are more casual than Bookboon Micro Talks and are ideal to find inspiration for your day or on a commuting journey.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Rosaline Chow Koo made a career for herself even after she took time off
- Why she risked 10 million dollars to start CXA Group
- Shift between the old and new way of selling insurance
- How CXA is leveraging clients as part of their growth story
- How to create a culture that lives and breathes the brand
- The one career advise Rosaline gives that has changed the trajectory of her career