We make an average of 35,000 choices per day. And leaders often have to make split-second decisions on some pretty big things. So how can we start making better decisions?Neuroscience consultant and mindset change & mindfulness coach Dr. Francesca Mega has a suggestion: Intuition.
- Why combining the body and mind is integral to making good decisions
- How we rationalize intuitive decisions after the fact
- What to do to tune into your intuition
- How being a mentor influences how you act everyday
- How to help your team use intuition-based decision making