It’s not enough to convince customers to return to your site or store or buy your product more than once. If you really want to take your company to the next level, you need to convert a customer into a fan. Fans are the absolute key to scaling a business.
About the author
a life strategist and co-founder of Womenreignite (a social app for women
practicing life design. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA).
a frequent speaker at conferences + author of several bestseller books on
themes like “How to take control over your life” and “How to Design Your
Future” and many others.
I do always serve a common purpose: to create more innovators, critical
thinkers, problem solvers and more peace in the world.
an official expert at World Economic Forum’s (Expert Network) within
“Behavioural Sciences & Education and Skills.”
work with clients as Samsung, Roche A/S, Leo‐Pharma, NNIT, Genzyme, Aberdeen,
DuPont, LEGO, McKinsey, DELL, Microsoft, Adecco, ManSoft, Alk Abello, Aon
Hewitt, Citroen, Colliers, Diageo, Cisco, Ernst & Young, Volvo, FL Smidth,
H. Lundbeck, IBM, TDC, SimCorp, Novo Nordisk, Novozymes, Danske Bank, News Corp
and Deloitte etc.
work all over the world: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, USA, Finland,
Greenland, Austria, Hungary, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Israel,
Russia, Mongolia, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, India, Greece, Thailand, Egypt,
Venezuela, Morocco, Turkey, China, Lebanon, Japan, Switzerland, Mexico and
also the co-founder of Tradeconductor.com
(2007), Nerdyspeakers.com (2016), Fremilivet.dk (2016) & Soulaima.com (2007) and “At Lykkes”
a columnist at the Danish newspapers Jyllandsposten.dk
(owned by Jyllands Posten Holding A/S and A/S Politiken Holding) and Berlingske.dk (owned by Berlingske Media)
and my weekly Forbes column.
a paid 10k+ USD keynote speaker at BigSpeak Speakers Bureau – book via CraigS@bigspeak.com
boards and advisory boards:
- Global Dignity (Denmark)
- UN Women (Denmark) – Advisor to UN Women Consultation
- Chair Global Dignity (world wide)
- Miracle Foundation Board (left in 2018)
- Jury, Global Teacher Prize
- TED Mentor
- Social Labs, India, advisory board
- IamTheCode, ambassador
- Judge, The School Enterprise Challenge Team
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Jury
- New Scholars (California)
technician, Odense, 2001, E-MBA from Copenhagen Business School, 2007
- Executive training; Stanford University (2006).
- Innovation. Berkeley University (2006);
- Indian School of Business (ISB), (2012); Innovations
and Lessons from Emerging Markets: A South Asia Perspective.
- The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard
University (2013 & 2014); “Global Leadership and Public Policy
for the 21st Century” and “Leadership and decision making” &
IDEASpHERE (alum program)
- The Jackson Institute For Global Affairs, Yale
University (2014); Leadership and Decision Making in the 21st
- INCAE Business school, Costa Rica (2015); Leadership
for Sustainable Development.
of awards and honors including:
- Rising Star Award (2004)
- European list of talents (2004, Magazine Courrier)
- Talent 100 Award, Berlingske, 2004
- Young Global Leader (YGL; 2012, World Economic Forum)
- Top 100 Women, FEMINA, Denmark, 2012
- Nordic Thinkers top 20, 2013
- EUROMAN top 100 women, 2013
- ’40 under 40′ Europe, 2014
- Womenomics Influencer Award, 2015
- Women’s Media Center’s SheSource expert, 2016
- Inspiring Fifty: Nordics 2016
- ‘100 Women in the Top’, Berlingske Business, Denmark
- Kraks Blå Bog (Danish for Krak’s Blue Book) is a Danish
for-‐profit biographical dictionary service in a format comparable to
Marquis Who’s Who, 2018.)
- UP & COMING WOMEN SOLOPRENEURS TO KNOW, 2018
- COPENHAGEN GOODWILL AMBASSADOR”, 2019
- H.C. Oersted Ambassador, 2019
- Thinkers50, 2019 (shortlisted nominee – final reward
in Palo Alto, married Brian P. Frandsen (online community builder), two kids, a
son (2007) and a daughter (2009) (I am a proud mum).