This is the second part of the book ‘How to Improve Your Production’.
It contains examples of methodologies, policies, procedures, performance measures, audit programs and checklists that complement and enhance the contents of Part 1 of this book.
This part contains the following:
Appendix 1: Plant and Inventory Security Plan
Appendix 2: Production Staff Duties and Responsibilities
Appendix 3: Production Methodologies, Policies and Procedures
Appendix 4: How to develop an ERP System
Appendix 5: Quality Assurance Manual Example
Appendix 6: Production Management Review Procedure
Appendix 7: Quality Records Management Procedure
Appendix 8: Production Performance Goals and Measures
Appendix 9: BSC and TQM Frameworks
Appendix 10: Production Audit Programs and Checklists
Appendix 11: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
Appendix 12: Production Controls Checklist
Part 1 of this book, in summary, describes the main types of production controls, such as:
1. Production Policies and Procedures,
2. Production Management Duties and Responsibilities,
3. Manufacturing Process Controls,
4. Quality Management Controls,
5. Standardization Procedures,
6. Production Performance Management Controls, and
7. Production Performance Measures for several areas (innovation, inventory control, manufacturing, production cost, etc.).