This book is a complete guide to PivotTables in Excel.
PivotTables are one of the most popular and powerful tools in Excel. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn all you need to know about PivotTables in Excel.
You will learn to;
- Create your first PivotTables
- Group, sort, filter and change calculations
- Customise PivotTables styles and layouts
- Use Slicers for interactive reports
- Work with PivotCharts
- Modify settings so PivotTables work how you want them to
- Use the data model to create PivotTables from multiple tables.
About the Author
Alan is an Excel trainer, YouTuber, and Microsoft MVP. He has been helping people in Excel for over 20 years. He loves training, and seeing users succeed with Excel.
Alan runs his own blog - Computergaga and has a YouTube channel, also named Computergaga, with over 530 videos and over 28 million views.
He organises a free Excel meetup group in London where people can go to learn, chat and share about Excel.