Every project involves risks and every project needs to have a management strategy for dealing with the threats and opportunities represented by each risk. This eBook explains the key issues and concepts involved in effective risk management in a clear and accessible way, providing a comprehensive approach that is applicable to all sizes of project, whether requiring detailed, quantitative analysis or a rougher approach using only qualitative analysis.
You will learn:
- Why a proactive approach to risk management is necessary.
- How to develop a risk management plan that will protect the project.
- How to identify and document risks.
- How to prioritize risks by assessing their probability and impact.
- How to assess risks using both qualitative and quantitative approaches.