Leif Mejlbro was educated as a mathematician at the University of Copenhagen, where he wrote his thesis on Linear Partial Differential Operators and Distributions. Shortly after he obtained a position at the Technical University of Denmark, where he remained until h
In this book you find the basic mathematics that is needed by engineers and university students . The author will help you to understand the meaning and function of mathematical concepts. The best way to learn it, is by doing it, the exercises in this book will help you do just that.
Topics as Topological, metric, Hilbert and Banach spaces and Spectral Theory are illustrated.
1. Metriske rum
2. Topologier 1
3. Kontinuerte afbildninger
4. Topologier 2
5. Følger m.m.
6. Halvkontinuitet m.m.
7. Sammenhæng, differentiation m.m.
8. Addition og multiplikation med skalarer i normerede vektorrum
9. Normerede vektorrum og integraloperatorer
10. Differentiable afbildninger
11. Fuldstændige metriske rum m.m.
12. Lokal eksistens- og entydighedssætning for autonome sædvanlige differentialligninger
13. Euler-Lagranges ligninger