When you think of storytelling, what comes to mind? Standing on a stage? Sitting around a campfire? When it comes to telling our own stories, we often jump ahead of the process, wanting the tactics and tools to spread our story. But before you go there, the important first step is finding and owning your stories.
- Connecting your values & passions with a story
- The importance of looking at the why behind past achievements
- How others can highlight things you don’t see
- What thinking like your biggest cheerleader can do
- Why finding your agency matters
- The magic power of the third person