When we look around, we can often feel like everyone is ahead of us. But as serial entrepreneur Anne Cocquyt says, comparison is the best recipe for unhappiness. Our failures can look like success to someone else and vice versa. The key is defining what success looks like to YOU.
- How to use “you can’t” as a motivator
- Travel as the perfect way to learn how to lean in
- How to hone in and follow your inner compass
- What entrepreneurial failure taught her about being humble
- Why thinking about the worst outcome actually gives you courage
- The importance of fighting for your values