Most modern organizations have an extensive use of external workforce, but few of them are great at getting maximum value for their money.
This book is here to help.
Combining theory and practice, we guide you through the following topics:
- Externals vs. permanent employees
- Pros and cons of the different ways to source the external workforce
- What does the gig economy offer your organization?
- When should you opt for onsite vs. remote resources?
- How do you become excellent in using externals paid by the hour?
- How should you digitize your organizational setup for using externals?
About the Author
Søren Rosenmeier is an expert in the external workforce.
His experience includes starting multiple companies, advising enterprise organisations on use of the external workforce, giving key-note speaks and building digital platforms.
Søren is currently CEO of Right People Group and responsible for onsiter.com, a free digital platform enabling companies to take full advantage of the external workforce.