Download for FREE in 4 easy steps...
This is a Premium eBook - get it free for 30 days
You can also read this in Bookboon.com Premium
Let this eBook help prepare you to find a new job!
300+ Business books exclusively in our Premium eReader
- No adverts
- Advanced features
- Personal library
Users who viewed this item also viewed
About the book
Are you currently seeking a new job? Are you not sure where to begin and daunted with the prospect of the job search? Let this eBook help prepare you to find a new job!
At RedStarResume our band new eBook “Time To Find A New Job” has been written to provide you with proven advice, tips and strategies to help you through the job process including: resume writing, strategies, the point of the cover letter, creating that professional image through your social networks, preparing yourself for the job search, the importance of networking, interview preparation, job search approaches and interview questions. No longer is it good enough to scribble together a resume and show up to the job interview and expect to get the job.
Are you currently seeking a new job?
Are you not sure where to begin and daunted with the prospect of the job search?
At RedStarResume our brand new EBook “Time To Find A New Job” has been written to provide you with proven advice, tips and strategies to help you through the job process. This includes:
- Resume Writing Strategies
- The point of the Cover Letter
- Creating that professional image through your social networks
- Preparing yourself for the job search
- The importance of Networking
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Approaches
- Interview Questions
Our team of resume writers and career experts have first-hand knowledge with helping our clients find new jobs. No longer is it good enough to scribble together a resume and show up to the job interview and expect to get the job. In this competitive job environment, hiring managers are now receiving a greater number of job applications than ever before, and with the growth of social networking sites such as LinkedIn they are able to scrutinize job seekers far greater than previously possible.
Job searching is a full time job! It all begins with preparing a job search plan. Finding a new job won’t happen overnight, but the more you prepare and understand what’s required, the greater your chances of finding success.
Let this EBook help prepare you to find a new job!
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Strategies
- 4 Misconceptions About Resume Writing
- Is Using An Online Resume Template A Good Idea
- Replacing Responsibilities With Achievement Statements
- Passing Through Automated Recruiting Software
- Top Resume Writing Mistakes
- What Is The Point Of A Cover Letter?
- Common Cover Letter Mistakes
- Standing Out From The Crowd
- Social Media Tactics
- Using LinkedIn For Your Job Pursuits
- Creating A “Public Profile URL” On Your LinkedIn Profile
- Numbers Speak Louder Than Words
- Should You Have More Than One Version Of Your Resume
- Using Strategic Keywords
- Creating the Right Impression
- What You Wear Can Make A Difference
- Interview Preparation
- Steps To Creating A Job Search Plan
- Researching Before An Interview
- Conducting Informational Interviews
- 10 Reasons Why You’re Still Unemployed
- The Importance Of Networking
- Getting Back To Work After An Absence
- What You Should Know Before You Change Careers
- The Job Search
- Can Email Etiquette Affect Your Job Search?
- Changing Up Your Job Search Strategies
- Finding A Job Recruiter Who Specializes In My Industry
- The Best time To Look For A New Job
- How to Avoid being Red Flagged as a Job Hopper
- The Importance of First Impressions
- The Full-Time Job Of Finding A Job
- Interview Time
- Best Questions To Ask In An Interview
- Interviewing Tips For The “Introvert”
- Interviewing Tips For The “Extrovert”
- Interview Mistakes
- Can Positive Body Language Help My Job Interview?
- Most Appealing Personality Traits Employers Want
- Tips On How To Use Skype For A Successful Job Interview
About the Author
Gavin Redelman is the founder of RedStarResume and known as a career strategist and master of “Achievement Based” resume writing. Recognised as an expert in the field of resume writing and also as a prolific blogger, Gavin has had articles published around the world in newspapers, journals, student and graduate publications, career websites and magazines.
With a love for what he does, Gavin and his team of writers are passionate about providing every customer with the ultimate first class-treatment and ensuring that their new resume will open doors and opportunities for their clients.
The journey to finding your dream job starts with a brand new resume
The embed frame is free to use for private persons, universities and schools. It is not allowed to be used by any company for commercial purposes unless it is for media coverage. You may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the embed frame, including but not limited to links back to the bookboon.com website.
The Embed frame may not be used as part of a commercial business offering. The embed frame is intended for private people who want to share eBooks on their website or blog, professors or teaching professionals who want to make an eBook available directly on their page, and media, journalists or bloggers who wants to discuss a given eBook
If you are in doubt about whether you can implement the embed frame, you are welcome to contact Thomas Buus Madsen on email@example.com and seek permission.