Download for FREE in 4 easy steps...
This is a Premium eBook - get it free for 30 days
You can also read this in Bookboon.com Premium
This e-book has been written to enable you to find an additional hour in your day.
300+ Business books exclusively in our Premium eReader
- No adverts
- Advanced features
- Personal library
Users who viewed this item also viewed
Time to be productive - Develop your time management skills
Effective Discipline - How to manage discipline at work
Successful Time Management
The Art of Personal Effectiveness - 500 quotes on making the most of yourself
Time of your Life - Tackle Time Wasters and Use your Energy to Full Effect
Maximising Your Potential - Be all you can be!
Time Management Strategies for an ADHD World
Goal Setting for Success
About the book
Lori O. Young ★★★★★
Learned a lot of new things from this ebook. I admire the author as on how the presentation has been done. There's assessments and solutions.
This e-book has been written to enable you to find an additional hour in your day. By providing you with the skills and techniques to manage your time more efficiently and effectively, you can easily discover an additional hour in your day for spending with your family, or just sleeping in that bit later!
Throughout this manual, you will find practical tips and instructions to help you understand time management. You will discover how to utilise the technology available to you, how to make the most of your own productive cycles, and how to make your life more efficient by understanding how you spend your time, and you will understand what tasks you actually need to spend your time completing.
I hope all the information we have gathered and put into this e-book will help you to achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
We enjoyed creating this e-book and will continue to create many more. If you want to make sure that you don’t miss out on the next one, please visit our home page and add yourself to our mailing list.
If you have any ideas on great topics that you would like to see in one of our future free e-books, please email us on email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form on our website, and we will add it to our list.
1300 768 550
About Management Consultancy International
The 25-Hour Day
- Know Yourself
- Getting to Know You
- Be Respectful but Honest
- Thinking Further
- Chapter 1: Know Yourself
- Follow Your Productivity Cycle
- Know Your Energy Cycle
- Mr Example’s Energy Cycle
- Your Productive Cycle
- Chapter 2: Follow Your Productivity Cycle
- Technology & Time Management
- The Internet
- Determine Your Priorities
- The Urgent/Important Matrix
- Urgent but Unimportant
- Urgent and Important
- Important but Not Urgent
- Neither Urgent nor Important
- Further Notes on Your Priorities
- Begin with a To-Do List
- Chapter 3: Technology and Time Wasters
- Time Saving Tips with Outlook
- The Outlook Site Map
- Time & Activities
- Other Folders
- A Closer Look at the Task Function
- Create a New Task
- Change the Task Folder View
- Customise the View of Daily Tasks
- Customise the Inbox
- Convert an Email to a Task
- Use Task Request for Delegation
- Making the Most of the Calendar
- Block Out the Calendar
- Schedule a Meeting
- Sharing Calendars
- Colour Code the Calendar
- Chapter 4: Time Saving Tips with Outlook
- Organise Outlook
- Set Up Folders & Subfolders
- Create a Rule
- Colour Code Emails
- Set Up a New Contact (from an email)
- Follow Up on a Contact Note
- Change the Default Opening Window
- Convert Email to an Appointment
- Disable Default Reminders
- Plan to be Organised
- A Simple Aid to Outlook
- Chapter 5: Organise with Outlook
- Increase Productivity with Focus
- Identifying Goals
- Short Term Goals
- Medium Term Goals
- Long Term Goals
- Create a Time Management Plan
- Exercise 3: Do You Kno-w Your Goals?
- Thinking More on Your Goals
- Establish Your Priorities
- The ABC System of Prioritisation
- The Prioritisation Matrix
- The Pareto Principle
- Increase Productivity with Focus
- How Do You Really Spend Your Time?
- The Time Audit
- Mr Example’s Time-Audit
- Conduct Your Time-Audit
- Tricks to Increase Your Time
- Deal with Interruptions
- Handling Phone Calls
- Saying No
- Review Your Desk Set Up
- Good Communication Equals Efficiency
- Improve Your Personal Skills
- Streamline Email Communications
- How Do You Really Spend Your Time
- 25 Hour Day Conclusion
- Discovered Your Extra Hour?
- Where can I find further help?
- E-book Evaluation
About the Author
MCI provides organisations with three main streams of core programs that link learning objectives to business success:
1. MCI works with large and small organisations to implement internationally recognised standards for investing in their people.
2. MCI provides traineeships that lead to capability improvements at all levels.
3. MCI runs a suite of trainer development programs including the new Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (TAA04).
MCI is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and partners with your team to provide government-funded training opportunities that lead to national certificates for staff. MCI provides programs in customer service, sales, and frontline management that lead to higher levels of effectiveness and enable internal career progression.
MCI adopts a unique “building block” approach to training that allows learners to work towards attaining leading Australian certifications, or simply attend a range of short courses.
Our experienced team is committed to assisting your learning and development division to become a profit centre that adds value to the business.
To find out more about how MCI can help you to achieve your personal, professional, and corporate goals, please visit our website at www.mci.edu.au or telephone us on 1300 768 550.
The embed frame is free to use for private persons, universities and schools. It is not allowed to be used by any company for commercial purposes unless it is for media coverage. You may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the embed frame, including but not limited to links back to the bookboon.com website.
The Embed frame may not be used as part of a commercial business offering. The embed frame is intended for private people who want to share eBooks on their website or blog, professors or teaching professionals who want to make an eBook available directly on their page, and media, journalists or bloggers who wants to discuss a given eBook
If you are in doubt about whether you can implement the embed frame, you are welcome to contact Thomas Buus Madsen on firstname.lastname@example.org and seek permission.