Daniela is an international executive coach with certifications and accreditations from recognized worldwide organizations, such as:
- Associate Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Leadership Associate Coach, Center for Creative Leadership
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach by Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Consultant by Birkman International
- Professional Certified Coach by International Coach Federation
Daniela is a Chartered Member of the UK Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Physics from the University of Bucharest (Romania) and additionally holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies from the Titu Maiorescu University-Bucharest (Romania).
Daniela lives in Birmingham, UK and works with individual clients and teams across Europe. She is curious about pretty much everything, gets her energy from people and nature, and loves pets – both cats and dogs. Daniela believes in kindness and compassion, and is happy to learn from others and to openly share her life experiences.