Search results for “author:"Steve Bark"”
Page 1 of about 22 results
- Adobe Photoshop for Intermediate Users The lecturer asked if Steve would take over in teaching the course as he was leaving for another position.
- An Introduction to Adobe Photoshop The lecturer asked if Steve would take over in teaching the course as he was leaving for another position.
- The Experts Teach: Leadership Skills About the author © Nelson Scott. All rights reserved.
- Face the Future Steve Jobs’ hockey metaphor captures it very well: “…don’t skate to where the puck is, but where it is going to be.”. This chapter is all about how to do that.
- Thinking Skills The other door led to the outside where the plot had inconsiderately placed a vicious barking dog. Without even stopping to think, Keaton provided a solution.
- Get off your butt! Volume II _GoBack Acknowledgements About the author Foreword 1 No you can’t! 2 �Ten good reasons why it won’t work! 3 Plastic money 4 Get off your butt!
- Fundamentals of communication, P.R. and leadership 17 The Author Georgios P.
- When Does & How Does Creativity Happen? : CREATIVITY SKILLS FOR MANAGERS about the author 105 ABOUT THE AUTHOR Samuel A Malone is a self-employed training consultant, lecturer, moderator, examiner and author.
- 50 Ways to be more creative at work Or Elton John, Steve Jobs nor the Dalai Lama for that matter. Nobody wants a David Brent style cringe- fest on their hands. It’s best to work with your strengths and interests.
- How to build a subscription business The same authors have later elaborated on the concept of value proposition in the book Value Proposition Design.