We recently asked almost 10.000 students about their opinion on digital vs. printed textbooks. Among them: 2164 US students. Are you interested in what their opinion and habits are regarding textbooks?
You can read and analyze their answers here!
Some of the most significant results:
- The majority of US students (59%) buy second-hand study books rather than new ones.
- Almost 97% regard textbooks as too expansive.
- 57.8% prefer digital textbooks over the printed versions.
And here are some of the articles featuring our student survey:
- Publishing Perspectives:
- Are College Students Buying Required Textbooks? 75% in US Say No
- PC Magazine:
- Infographic: U.S. Students Prefer Digital
Thanks to all those who took part in our survey!