We recently asked almost 10.000 students about their opinion on digital vs. printed textbooks. Among them: 2164 US students. Are you interested in what their opinion and habits are regarding textbooks?
You can read and analyze their answers here!Results from the US
Some of the most significant results:
- The majority of US students (59%) buy second-hand study books rather than new ones.
- Almost 97% regard textbooks as too expensive.
- 57.8% prefer digital textbooks over the printed versions.
And here are some of the articles featuring our student survey:
- Publishing Perspectives:
- Are College Students Buying Required Textbooks? 75% in US Say No
- PC Magazine:
- Infographic: U.S. Students Prefer Digital
Thanks to all those who took part in our survey!