Hello! Are you interested in becoming a guest blogger?
We welcome experts writing about topics for students and/or business professionals. You may choose to write about relevant educational topics that present unique, original, well-written and proofread content. We are especially interested in topics that cover our book categories: Soft Skills, Employer Branding, eLearning, Accounting & Finance, Career Management, Communication & Presentation, IT & Engineering, Job Search & CV, Leadership, Management & Strategy, Office Programs & Software, Personal Development & Personal Efficiency, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources Management, and Team & Projects.
Here are some ideas:
- Helpful tips and tricks
- How-tos and tutorials
- Summaries on research and case studies
- Motivational advice
- If you are a Bookboon author: an introduction or excerpt from your eBook(s).
- Any new ideas that complement our topics? Let us know!
But first, kindly read the following information.
When contacting us, please submit links to published articles and your LinkedIn/Xing profile links.
Win-win situation: What is in it for you as guest blogger?
- You get exposure, traffic to your website and more subscribers.
- Your blog article benefits from free social media promotion, which increases the chance of free viral promotion via social media.
We kindly ask you to:
- Submit unique content that is original. You are not writing for us or yourself but for our readers.
- Follow the Bookboon blog guidelines regarding structure and SEO. Please ask us to send the Bookboon blog guidelines to you.
- Proofread your article before you submit it.
- Submit only RELEVANT content: do not submit articles on weight loss or golf, for example.
- Do not advertise your products and/or websites in your article.
- Always make sure that you have the copyright for any additional content such as pictures.
- Always participate actively when your post is live: promote it on social media and share it with your community (via email).
Before you submit your article, please check:
- We only publish unique content that has not been published anywhere else.
- No self-promotional posts for your product/service (unless you are a Bookboon author writing about your own eBook(s)).
- No links to anchor text for SEO reasons.
- No misrepresented and/or false facts.
- No links to banned sites/adult sites/redirects.
- No copyrighted content.
- Make sure that your article is neither too short nor too long (450 words are ideal).
- Did you follow the Bookboon guidelines?
Tell us more about yourself:
Your bio should be two to three sentences long telling us about who you are and what you do. Feel free to include links to your website or social media channels (no advertisement, please!). These sentences will appear at the bottom of your post.
Please provide us with your email address to your Gravatar account. If you don’t have a Gravatar account yet, you can create it here: Get a globally recognized avatar https://en.gravatar.com/.
For more information or to get some ideas, read the Bookboon blog in your language:
Tel : +44 (0) 203 51 40 236