NHH is one of the top business schools in Europe and is a member of the exclusive CEMS network. We offer students a first-rate education – with no tuition fee.
NHH is government-funded and therefore charges no application or tuition fees. As a student at NHH, the only fee you are required to pay is a small semester registration fee to the Student Welfare Organization in Bergen (SiB) (NOK 800).
Applicants from outside the EU/EEA area and Switzerland are obliged to document financial ability in order to be granted a residence permit to study in Norway.
- Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment
- International Business
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Strategy and Management
At NHH there are plenty of opportunities for you to gain international experience during your studies:
- Exchange semester with one of our partner schools
- CEMS Master’s in International Management
- Double Degree Programmes
- Innovation School at Berkeley
- Summer course at Fudan University
Check out some NHH students’ international experiences and read their stories.
Search #nhhworldwide on Instagram and see some of our students abroad.
3 out of 4 students have a job before graduating
NHH graduates have relevant jobs waiting. According to our recent employment survey, 3 out of 4 students have already landed a job before they graduate. The average salary for NHH graduates is approximately 62 000 USD including benefits.
NHH graduates find employment in different branches:
- Consulting, auditing and accounting – 49 %
- Banking, insurance and finance – 22,4 %
- Public administration, research and teaching – 8,2 %
- IT/telecom and transport/shipping – 8,2 %
- Industry, oil/gas and energy – 5,1 %
- Trade, public relations and marketing/advertising – 5,1 %
- Other – 2 %
Student life at NHH – practical experience and lots of fun
According to recent surveys, our students are well satisfied with their studies and student life at NHH, with 95 per cent saying they would recommend NHH to a friend.
NHH recognises that student life entails more than simply studying and we therefore offer our students a well-rounded experience. Getting involved in student activities is an excellent way of getting to know your fellow students and make new friends.
To help make sure you get off to the best possible start, the Student Association (NHHS) and NHH organise a Welcome Week at the start of your first semester. During Welcome Week there are events night and day, giving you a great opportunity to get to know your fellow students, the school and the wonderful city of Bergen.
NHHS is one of the most active student associations in Norway, and all students at NHH are automatically members. NHHS groups and activities is a great social arena where you can spend time with your fellow students, cultivate your interests and get practical experience by seeing and experiencing how the academic theories work in real life.
Within NHHS there are almost 100 different groups. There are sports teams, academic groups, business groups, choirs, photo and TV, newspapers etc. In other words: something for everyone!
The MEBA Council (on Facebook) represents the interests of the international students at NHH.
Big student events:
- The cultural festival UKEN is the largest student event in the western part of Norway. For three weeks, students organise stage shows, concerts and other events that attract thousands of visitors to the school.
- The NHH Symposium is Northern Europe’s largest student-run conference for the business community. Business leaders and top politicians attend the event, discussing current global issues.
- TEDxBergen is an annual conference that is organised by students from NHH.
Do you want to know more? Visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.